Skip to Main Content
Use tab to navigate through the menu items.
Real Estate Fiend
superhost workshop outline
Table of contents
I. is hosting right for you?
Three questions about you:
1. Do you have time to host?
2. Do you have enough to invest?
3. Are you prepared for the commitment?
Three questions about your rental:
1. Is it legal?
2. Is it profitable?
3. Is it competitive?
II. setting up your business
III. setting up a guest-friendly rental
1. Must haves
The Pinterest trick
5. Check-in flexibility
6. Optional amenities
7. Home safety
1. Eye-catching photos
2. Descriptive title & summary
3. Competitive pricing
4. Flexible booking & availability
6. Clear house rules
7. Complete host profile
IV. creating a listing that attracts reservations
v. Getting ready for guests
1. Accepting & declining requests
3. Anticipating basic guest needs
6. Security deposit
8. Doing business outside of Airbnb
1. Do a dry run
2. Greet your first guests
3. Exceed expectations
4. Make yourself available
5. Get the first 3 ratings fast
VI. welcoming your first guests
VII. Success from the start
1. Always shoot for Superhost
2. Handling complaints
3. Evaluate constantly
4. Dos and don'ts
1. Dealing with a negative review
2. Writing reviews
3. Encourage repeat business
VIII. Reviews & attracting repeat business
IX. Prepare for problems
1. Be polite & address problems immediately
2. Airbnb takes care of Superhosts
3. Build a support team
4. When a guest damages your property
5. How the Airbnb Resolution Center process works
6. Airbnb global support phone numbers
1. Use calendars to stay organized
2. Lockboxes & keyless entry
3. Managing keys is the key
5. Management companies
6. Managing finances
8. Host burnout
X. Streamlining & growing your business
Need more help?
We'd love your feedback & hosting stories!