top of page
Use tab to navigate through the menu items.
Real Estate Fiend
superhost workshop outline
Table of contents
I. is hosting right for you?
Three questions about you:
1. Do you have time to host?
2. Do you have enough to invest?
3. Are you prepared for the commitment?
Three questions about your rental:
1. Is it legal?
2. Is it profitable?
3. Is it competitive?
II. setting up your business
III. setting up a guest-friendly rental
1. Must haves
The Pinterest trick
5. Check-in flexibility
6. Optional amenities
7. Home safety
1. Eye-catching photos
2. Descriptive title & summary
3. Competitive pricing
4. Flexible booking & availability
6. Clear house rules
7. Complete host profile
IV. creating a listing that attracts reservations
v. Getting ready for guests
1. Accepting & declining requests
3. Anticipating basic guest needs
6. Security deposit
8. Doing business outside of Airbnb
1. Do a dry run
2. Greet your first guests
3. Exceed expectations
4. Make yourself available
5. Get the first 3 ratings fast
VI. welcoming your first guests
VII. Success from the start
1. Always shoot for Superhost
2. Handling complaints
3. Evaluate constantly
4. Dos and don'ts
1. Dealing with a negative review
2. Writing reviews
3. Encourage repeat business
VIII. Reviews & attracting repeat business
IX. Prepare for problems
1. Be polite & address problems immediately
2. Airbnb takes care of Superhosts
3. Build a support team
4. When a guest damages your property
5. How the Airbnb Resolution Center process works
6. Airbnb global support phone numbers
1. Use calendars to stay organized
2. Lockboxes & keyless entry
3. Managing keys is the key
5. Management companies
6. Managing finances
8. Host burnout
X. Streamlining & growing your business
Need more help?
We'd love your feedback & hosting stories!
bottom of page